- 6 cups whole almonds (skins on)
- 3⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toss almonds with maple syrup and salt.
- Add oil last, and toss to coat.
- Spread coated almonds on baking sheet lined with parchmment paper.
- Bake until roasted and syrup has thickened, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Be careful not to let them burn, which can easily happen with maple syrup.
- Let cool on pan.
- Break apart any clumps while still a bit warm or the sugar will crack off.
- When completely cool, store in airtight container at room temp.
- Keeps 1 month.