1/2 Photos of Maple Rib Roast
2 hrs 30 mins
Another recipe with maple sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- 2In a roasting pan, place the roast, with the bones side up. Using a knife, make incisions in the fat. Season the entire surface with salt and pepper. Cover the ends of the bones with aluminium foil.
- 3In a bowl, combine maple sugar, mustard and baste the roast with the mixture.
- 4In another bowl, combine herbs and pepper and season the entire roast.
- 5Roast for 30 minutes to sear the meat. Reduce temperature to 150°C (300°F) and cook for another 2 hours for rare doneness.
- 6Wrap the roast in aluminum foil and let sit for 10 minutes prior to carving.
- 7Serve with bordelaise sauce.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Rib Roast
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.2
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.8 mg
- Sodium 176.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: