1/1 Photo of Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
I ran across this today and think I'm going to try this for a fall treat. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds wonderful! Came across it on www.popcorn.org. I kind of estimated and put the cooling time as the cooking time and everything else is preparation. Let me know if you find something more accurate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan or pot, heat brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice mix over medium heat.
- 2Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is bubbling.
- 3Stir in butter until melted and well blended.
- 4Add pecans, if desired, and popcorn and stir until well coated.
- 5Allow mixture to cool before serving. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g