Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Serves 16
Make and share this Maple Pumpkin Micro Pies recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place one wonton wrapper on work surface. Spoon one tablespoon filling into center of wrapper.
- With pastry brush or fingers, moisten the edges of the wrapper with water. Fold in half to form a triangle and press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wontons and filling.
- Arrange wontons on baking sheet. Lightly spray both sides of wontons with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400 for 14 minutes or until golden.