Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Serves 16
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- In medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place one wonton wrapper on work surface. Spoon one tablespoon filling into center of wrapper.
- With pastry brush or fingers, moisten the edges of the wrapper with water. Fold in half to form a triangle and press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wontons and filling.
- Arrange wontons on baking sheet. Lightly spray both sides of wontons with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400 for 14 minutes or until golden.