Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rice Cake Dessert
- 2 quaker maple brown sugar rice cakes
- 2 ounces fat-freem cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free syrup, divided
- 1 small ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted pecans
- Stir together cream cheese and 1 tablespoon syrup in small bowl untio smooth. Spread mixture over Rice Cakes, dividing evenly. Top with Peach slices. Drizzle with remaining syrup; sprinkle with pecans.
- frozen sliced peaches may be substituted for fresh. defrost according to package.
- Serving size: 1 rice cake with topping.
- Calories 140, Total Fat 3g.
I couldnt find the maple brown sugar rice cakes so I used multigrain cinnamon toast instead. Also used canned lite peaches that I rinsed with water before using. Chopped the peaches and added to the top of the rice cake. Nice treat, thank you Chef #440312.