1/3 Photos of Maple Pork Medallions
This is so good and very easy to do. We did that for Easter. It's from Ricardo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mustard, a l'ancienne or 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1Marinade: In an hermetic bag, mix all ingredients of the marinade.
- 2Pork: Add pork and coat well. Close the bag. Put in the fridge 2 hours or more.
- 3Drain pork and keep the marinade for later. In a large non-stick skillet, brown medallions in oil and 1 tablespoon butter until pink, 2 to 3 minutes each side. Add salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate and cover with foil paper.
- 4Deglaze the skillet with the wine and marinade. Bring to boil and let reduce by half. Remove from the heat and add remaining butter while whisking. Adjust seasoning.
- 5Serve medallions and garnish with spiced pecans.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pork Medallions
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 194.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g