Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I first had these at a friend's house. The maple syrup gives a whole new flavor to the chops....they are very good and not too sweet
- 6 pork chops, thick-cut
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place pork chops in a baking pan.
- Combine chopped onion, maple syrup, cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Bake 1 hour.
Very good! I marinaded the chops in the mixture for about 3-4 hours in the fridge and took them out about 30 minutes prior to baking. Have actually made this twice already but forgot to review. oops!