- 4 pork chops, 1/2 ' thick
- 29.58 ml butter
- 12 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 apple, sliced and seeds removed
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. In skillet melt butter over medium heat; add chops. Brown for 2 minutes, turning once. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add carrots, apple, and maple syrup. Cover; simmer for 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer chops, carrots, and apples to platter; bring syrup mixture to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered, 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over chops.