Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This marinade makes the pork juicy and delicious!
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lb lean pork, fat trimmed off (3 pieces of loin)
- Combine first 9 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a ziploc bag, and marinate pork overnight.
- Drain pork, salt to taste, and barbecue until done (about 5-6 minutes per side). Serve.
This was great. I like the sweetness of the marinade and it browned up well on the grill. This is definetly be in my recipe box from now on. Thank You for a great recipe. Made for ZWT 4 by a CHIC CHEF
What a delicious recipe...I used a tenderloin and it came out perfect...the marinade coats the outside giving it a nice crispy texture...the flavor has a slight sweetness to it but it's not overpowering...great dish...made for FYC tag game...
Perfectly delicious! Grilled on a covered charcoal grill about 7 to 8 minutes per side. Served with Recipe#179305, brown rice, and a salad. Made as posted for Maito's Top Favorites of 2008 win for becoming a FROG! Thank you Maito for posting.