1/1 Photo of Maple Planked Salmon With Spice Rub
From the Sautee Cedar Company (producer of Cedar, Maple and Alderwood grilling planks). You will need 1 15-inch maple plank that has been soaked in water for at least one hour. (Soaking time is not included in the recipe.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle fish with salt and rub with the spice mixture.
- 3Heat grill to 350 to 400 degrees.
- 4Place soaked plank on hot grill and close lid.
- 5Flip plank over after 3 minutes and continue to heat for 3 more.
- 6When light smoke develops place salmon fillets on hot plank, close lid, and cook for 10-15 minutes or until medium rare (or desired doneness).
- 7Drizzle fish with maple syrup and serve.
- 8Remember salmon will continue to cook after removing the plank from the grill.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Planked Salmon With Spice Rub
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 999.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 33.9 g