1/6 Photos of Maple Pecan Squares
Baby Kato's Note:
Omg these are so good....My mom lives in maple syrup country so we are always looking for ways to use the extra syrup that she sends us. These bars are fast and easy to make...wait till you taste them.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Base: Preheat oven to 350 degrees to cook cookie base.
- 2Rub the flour, sugar and butter together in bowl, mix well and press firmly into 8 x 10" pan.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and set aside.
- 5Topping: Combine sugar and syrup in pot.
- 6Simmer on stove for 5 minutes.
- 7Cool and pour over the beaten eggs.
- 8Stirring well add the remaining ingredients.
- 9Pour over the partially baked dough and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 10Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 20 minutes longer.
- 11Cool and cut into squares-- enjoy-- enjoy-- enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pecan Squares
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 169.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g