Recipe by Mary Jenny
No campfire? No problem! This oven-baked dessert dip packs all the gooey chocolatey-marshmallow goodness of the classic fire pit treat, no flames required. Keep it traditional and dive in with graham crackers or achieve sweet-and-salty nirvana and enjoy with potato chips.
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- salted country churned butter, melted (PC)
- 1 (270 g) packagepc the decadent milk chocolate chips
- half pkg pc maple flavour marshmallows (400 g pkg)
- graham crackers, pretzels or potato chips, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Stir together pecans and melted butter in 9-inch (23 cm) cast-iron skillet or pie plate. Bake, stirring once, until fragrant; about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over pecan mixture. Bake until chocolate is softened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange marshmallows in single layer over top of chocolate mixture. Bake until marshmallows are puffed and golden, 5 to 7 minutes.