Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) package pie crusts
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, Chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple syrup
- pecan halves
- Prepare pie crust,according to package directions,for one crust pie.
- Refrigerate remaining pie crust for later use.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place prepared crust into a 10" tart pan with removable or a 9" pie pan.
- Press in bottom and up sides of pan.
- Trim edges,if necessary.
- In a large bowl,combine all filling ingredients;blend well.
- Carefully,pour into pie crust lined pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl,beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Blend in powdered sugar and maple flavor;beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon or pipe over filling.
- Garnish with pecan halves.
- Store in refrigerator.