Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy to make pie with maple syrup, brown sugar, butter and pecans. Yummy!
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place rack at lowest position.
- Beat eggs and add maple syrup, brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
- Blend well and stir in pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until golden brown and the filling is set. After first 15-20 minutes of baking, use a pie shield to protect crust if it gets too brown. Cool.