Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this pie for Thansgiving and everyone loved it. I like it because it doesn't have any corn syrup in it. Instead this pie uses maple syrup which gives it a much better flavor.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans, roughly chopped
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla. Mix in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Let pie cool completley on a cooling rack.