Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet and crunchy glaze that goes well with the salmon.
- 59.16 ml maple syrup
- 22.18 ml soy sauce
- 1.23 ml horseradish
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
- 118.29 ml pecan halves
- Preheat the over to 450°F.
- Mix ingredients together the syrup, soy sauce, horseradish and ginger.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in a greased, shallow baking pan.
- Pour glaze over fish and top with pecan halves.
- Bake for 15- 17 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
This is an excellent recipe for anyone who loves salmon! The combination of flavors is a taste treat and so easy to prepare. I used chopped pecans instead of halves, otherwise, prepared exactly as directed by Lori's instructions. I will definately make again! Excellent recipe, Lori! Thank you for posting!
OMGoodness!! Lori, this recipe gets more than 5-stars from me and my family. The flavor of the glaze was wonderful and this dish was so easy to make. Very elegant and the perfect thing to serve if you are entertaining. Thanks for sharing it and keep posting recipes ;)
I made this. So easy. And it totally rocked.