1/1 Photo of Maple-Pecan Glazed Salmon
Lori Jones's Note:
Sweet and crunchy glaze that goes well with the salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the over to 450°F.
- 2Mix ingredients together the syrup, soy sauce, horseradish and ginger.
- 3Place the salmon, skin side down, in a greased, shallow baking pan.
- 4Pour glaze over fish and top with pecan halves.
- 5Bake for 15- 17 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Pecan Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 456.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g