Recipe by Lori Jones
Sweet and crunchy glaze that goes well with the salmon.
Top Review by Bev
This is an excellent recipe for anyone who loves salmon! The combination of flavors is a taste treat and so easy to prepare. I used chopped pecans instead of halves, otherwise, prepared exactly as directed by Lori's instructions. I will definately make again! Excellent recipe, Lori! Thank you for posting!
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the over to 450°F.
- Mix ingredients together the syrup, soy sauce, horseradish and ginger.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in a greased, shallow baking pan.
- Pour glaze over fish and top with pecan halves.
- Bake for 15- 17 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.