1 hr 20 mins
Love maple syrup. It is used to sweeten the cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 325°. Insert cupcake liners into cupcake pans.
- 2In a bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 3In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter on medium speed.
- 4Add maple syrup to butter and continue beating until mixture is light and airy.
- 5Decrease speed to low, add eggs one at a time, mixing well.
- 6Gradually add dry ingredients and milk; mix until well incorporated into smooth batter.
- 7Mix in chopped pecans by hand.
- 8Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cupcakes are springy to the touch and a pick comes out clean.
- 10Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 11Prepare frosting: in a bowl, whip cream with 3 tablespoons maple syrup until firm frosting is achieved.
- 12Fold chopped pecans into frosting.
- 13Place dollop of maple frosting on each cupcake, adding a teaspoon of maple syrup on top of the frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Pecan Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.9
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 263.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: