I love cornbread; posting for future use.
Make and share this Maple Pecan Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix well.
- Add maple syrup and buttermilk.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into greased 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan and serve with maple syrup if desired.