1/1 Photo of Maple Pecan Butter
Sue Lau's Note:
Use on sweet potatoes, roasted pumpkin or roasted winter squash. Can keep refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months. Slice off pieces as you need it. Perfect to make ahead to make your autumn cooking easier! From Fine Cooking. nt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté shallots in one tablespoon of the butter until caramelized and almost crisp, and allow to cool.
- 2Fold all ingredients together and chill.
- 3When almost firm, place flavored butter onto wax paper and roll into a log.
- 4Seal in plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze until needed (can cut off portions of the roll and keep the rest frozen).
- 5Let butter soften before using for best flavor.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pecan Butter
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1069.5
- Calories from Fat 1005
- Total Fat 111.7 g
- Saturated Fat 60.0 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g