These are wonderful glazed biscuits with just a hint of maple flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml milk
- 9.85 ml maple flavoring
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- 4Cut in shortening until the mixture is like fine crumbs.
- 5Add the pecans.
- 6Combine the milk and maple flavor in another bowl; mix well.
- 7Add to the flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 8Drop the dough by spoonfuls on the cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are light golden brown.
- 10Remove to a wire rack placed over wax paper.
- 11Combine all glaze ingredients and drizzle over the biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pecan Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (751 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 265.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g