Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are wonderful glazed biscuits with just a hint of maple flavor.
Make and share this Maple Pecan Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Cut in shortening until the mixture is like fine crumbs.
- Add the pecans.
- Combine the milk and maple flavor in another bowl; mix well.
- Add to the flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Drop the dough by spoonfuls on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are light golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack placed over wax paper.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and drizzle over the biscuits.
These light golden brown biscuits are great. They are not very sweet and have a hint of maple, sugar and pecans. These would be excellent served with bacon, sausage and eggs. Thanks for the recipe Dreamgoddess!