Maple Pecan Almond Raisin Pancakes
- 1. Sift flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk one egg. Whisk in the maple syrup, buttermilk, canola oil and vanilla. Quickly whisk in the flour mix. Fold in the pecans and the raisins. Do not overwork the batter. Let sit for about 10 minutes until batter firms.
- 3. Heat griddle or a large skillet, either nonstick or seasoned cast iron, over medium-high heat. Brush with butter or oil. Measure one half cup of batter and pour into hot pan and let cook until bubbles appear. Flip pancake and cook until brown.
- Serve stack of pancakes with pecans, raspberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Makes five pancakes. Delicious!