1/2 Photos of Maple Peanut Butter Cookies
These are like traditional peanut butter cookies, but unique in that they are flavored with maple! This was Judith Korbey's of Methuen, Massachusetts contribution to the 1958 Pillsbury Bake-Off. I got the recipe from the 50th Anniversay Best of the Bake-Off Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- 3Add syrup and the egg yolk and beat well.
- 4Mix in flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- 5If necessary, refrigerate for 15-30 minutes for easier handling.
- 6Shape dough into 1" balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7With a fork dipped in sugar, flatten balls with a criss-cross pattern.
- 8Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g