Recipe by RunninLion
Another recipe from Cascadian Farm that I'm storing here for safe keeping. Haven't tried yet but it sounds so good.
- 10 ounces cascadian farm organic winter squash
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup craisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook squash according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, combine warm squash and remaining ingredients (EXCEPT brown sugar). Pour into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling on surface.