Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Bring orange juice, wine, and maple syrup to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Coat large nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- Sauté chicken over medium heat until lightly browned (about 5 minutes per side).
- Pour orange-maple mixture over chicken. Reduce heat, cover, and cook until chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon glaze over chicken and serve.
DH and I really enjoyed this recipe. I flattened the chicken so it would cook evenly. I spooned the glaze over the chicken and sprinkled some hot pepper flakes on top. Thanks for an easy and tasty recipe.