1/3 Photos of Maple Oatmeal Muffins
These made a lovely breakfast this morning! Fairly heavily modified from a recipe in a cute little "all muffins" cookbook I got years ago. The original recipe says this makes 12 but I have old/small muffin tins and I got 24. If you have large muffin tins you'll probably only get 12.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray your muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- 2In a large bowl beat together the sucanat and eggs until well mixed.
- 3Add the soymilk and maple syrup and mix well.
- 4On top of the liquid add the whole wheat flour, the 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, baking powder and baking soda.
- 5When all has been added, mix well being careful not to overbeat.
- 6Spoon your batter into your muffin cups. Once they are full, sprinkle a little bit of the oatmeal on top of each muffin. The original recipe calls for a teaspoon on each but we don't like that much oatmeal on top.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla soymilk