1/1 Photo of Maple Oatmeal Hazelnut Shortbread
Beautiful BC's Note:
This is a tasty little cookie, easy to prepare, by the Canadian Living Test Kitchen. It uses SPLENDA brand, (sugar replacement) brown sugar blend. You can replace this with double the amount of regular brown sugar. **Preparation time includes 30 minute chill time before baking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, finely grind hazelnuts; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter with SPLENDA until light; beat in maple syrup and maple extract.
- 3Stir in oats and flour.
- 4Roll into balls using 1 Tbsp dough per ball. Roll in ground nuts to coat.
- 5Flatten slightly; place, about 1 inch apart on lightly sprayed/greased baking sheets. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Bake in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes or until puffed and set.
- 7Let cool one minute. Transfer to racks; let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Oatmeal Hazelnut Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3474.4
- Calories from Fat 2293
- Total Fat 254.8 g
- Saturated Fat 122.6 g
- Cholesterol 488.0 mg
- Sodium 1640.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.4 g
- Sugars 53.4 g
- Protein 45.9 g