Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh! This sounds really good! This will make 8,nice and large muffins. 8)
Make and share this Maple Oat W/Glaze Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease or line 8 muffin cups/tins (large muffins).
- Combine the margarine sugar and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients; blend with a pastry cutter until crumbly.
- Mix in the rolled oats.
- Blend milk and the maple syrup together.
- Pour over dry mixture and stir just until combined.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cooked.
- When lightly cooled, glaze the muffins with prepared glaze.
I noticed after I started mixing the ingredients that it didn't call for any eggs. Since I wanted a fluffy muffin I couldn't resist adding one to the batter. These did turn out fairly fluffy, but a little crispy on the top and sides.The frosting was tasty. I didn't want to rate it since I had made a major change. Roxygirl
Great tasting muffins. The outside is a firm consistency and the inside is soft, though the rolled oats gives it a nice texture. The glazing tastes delicious and makes just the right amount to glaze eight muffins. I will definitely use this recipe again.
I'm sorry I can't give this a good review. It was just OK... wasn't anything special.. I ended up throwing most of them out. Again, I'm really sorry...