Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy fulfilling morning muffin.
Make and share this Maple Oat Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, milk, apple sauce, oats and chocolate chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- Sift together wheat and white flours, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Add all dry ingredients to wet ones and mix until moisten.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400°Ffor 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.