Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Love this for breakfast
2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour or 2 2⁄3 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup dry buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 3⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- Measure all ingredients except dates into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.