Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Never tried this recipe, but maybe someone here would enjoy it. 8)
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 236.59 ml maple syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml oats
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan.
- Cream sugar and shortening at medium speed of mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs; beat until well blended.
- Combine the oats and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Add to the creamed mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Easy to make and everyone loved this except for me! The coconut is lost in the recipe. I would double it next time and perhaps add a toasted coconut topping! Thanks for recipe...