Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Never tried this recipe, but maybe someone here would enjoy it. 8)
Make and share this Maple Oat Coconut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan.
- Cream sugar and shortening at medium speed of mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs; beat until well blended.
- Combine the oats and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Add to the creamed mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Easy to make and everyone loved this except for me! The coconut is lost in the recipe. I would double it next time and perhaps add a toasted coconut topping! Thanks for recipe...