1/1 Photo of Maple Oat Chewies (Cookies)
Deb's Recipes's Note:
Here's a recipe I found many years ago in an old Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook. These yummy cookies have a unique crispy-chewy texture and a delicious mapley flavor. My family loves them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter (a combination of half butter and half margarine works best) and sugars; add molasses, maple extract, and eggs; beat well.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; add to dough; stir in oatmeal and crisp rice cereal.
- 3Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough onto greased baking sheets.
- 4Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until light golden-brown.
- 5Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove cookies and cool completely on rack.
- 6Store cooled cookies in sealed container to preserve their chewy texture.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Oat Chewies (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (1168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g