Recipe by evelyn/athens
This is the easiest ever to make and totally scrumptious! Be sure and try it over the holidays.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup finely-chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 baked 8 inch pie shell
- whipped cream
- additional chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring milk and syrup to gently boil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until thick, stirring frequently.
- Mix in ½ cup pecans and extract.
- Pour into baked crust.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon whipped cream over top of pie, sprinkle with pecans.