Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Cooking by Moonlight
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat oil and maple syrup with a mixer for 2 mintues.
- Add the yogurt egg and vanilla. Slowly add the dry ingredients, mixing until just blended.
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.