Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Super Easy, evaporated milk, marshmallows & white chocolate chips make this maple fudge, quick and easy. From the nestle website.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 50 walnuts (halves )
- Butter a 9x13 pan.
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugars & salt in a medium heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, sitrring constantly, over medium heat,cook for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat.
- Sitr in marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring, stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marhsmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan, on top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing bout 1/2" apart, press into fudge.
- Refrigeratate until firm, cut into squares with 1 nut per piece.
This makes a lot! It was a hit at Christmas. There wasn't much leftover after we were done cleaning up. I think a bunch of people were bringing it home too. I cooked it for a total of 6 minutes. I don't like maple, but everyone who tried it said it was great! I think I'd like to try it with a different flavoring the next time I make it, just to see. Maybe almond with almonds on top. Made and Reviewed for Every Day Holiday Tag - Thanks! :)
Oh my word was this fudge ever good!! I thought I had messed up the whole batch when I dumped in the chips marshmellows and flavoring, it went completely dry and crumbly... BUT I kept stirring (fast and furious) and it all came back together. In my rush I accidently poured in a good tablespoon of flavoring. Since I thought I had messed it up I didnt even bother with the nuts. I am so glad I kept stirring because I was rewarded with this most wonderful tasting fudge I have ever made! We had eaten a third of it before it even cooled!! THANK YOU for posting!
What a simple and tasty fudge. Just happen to see it on the latest recipes, so.. glad I did. Our family loved it. I used imitation maple extract and think the real stuff might be better. Will check to see if my other grocery has it and I can afford it. LOL