Super Easy, evaporated milk, marshmallows & white chocolate chips make this maple fudge, quick and easy. From the nestle website.
- Butter a 9x13 pan.
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugars & salt in a medium heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, sitrring constantly, over medium heat,cook for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat.
- Sitr in marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring, stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marhsmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan, on top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing bout 1/2" apart, press into fudge.
- Refrigeratate until firm, cut into squares with 1 nut per piece.