Recipe by BakinBaby
Super Easy, evaporated milk, marshmallows & white chocolate chips make this maple fudge, quick and easy. From the nestle website.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
This makes a lot! It was a hit at Christmas. There wasn't much leftover after we were done cleaning up. I think a bunch of people were bringing it home too. I cooked it for a total of 6 minutes. I don't like maple, but everyone who tried it said it was great! I think I'd like to try it with a different flavoring the next time I make it, just to see. Maybe almond with almonds on top. Made and Reviewed for Every Day Holiday Tag - Thanks! :)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 50 walnuts (halves )
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9x13 pan.
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugars & salt in a medium heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, sitrring constantly, over medium heat,cook for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat.
- Sitr in marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring, stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marhsmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan, on top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing bout 1/2" apart, press into fudge.
- Refrigeratate until firm, cut into squares with 1 nut per piece.