1 hr 10 mins
I came up with this recipe by combining a few other snack mix recipes. My family loves it and it is made lighter by using Splenda and Sugar Free Maple syrup. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Mix Splenda and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Beat egg whites in a large bowl until frothy.
- 4Mix dried cranberries and pecans with the frothy egg whites until coated.
- 5Carefully stir in rice chex, wheat chex and pretzels.
- 6Add syrup and continue to mix until coated.
- 7Sprinkle mix with sugar and cinnamon mixture and stir again to coat.
- 8Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 9Spread mix on parchment paper cook for 1 hour or until mix is dry, turning every 15 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and cool on parchment paper on a cooling rack so the snack mix does not get soggy.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Nut Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup