Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a delicious version of the classic favorite.
Make and share this Maple No-Bake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook at full boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow cream, maple flavoring and oatmeal.
- Stir until stiff (Don't go to next step until dough is stiff).
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Ready when cool.
This is the only recipe for no bake cookies my husband will make. He loves the maple flavoring
Sweet, sweet, very sweet! Which is what I look for in candy so no problems there (my Finnish brain can't think of these as cookies - it's a language thing)! Lovely texture too, with the fudgey dough and the chewy quick oats. I used butter instead of margarine (out of) and the sugar/butter/milk combo expanded quite a bit when boiling, so do use a large saucepan. Fun to make and the stirring gives your arm a lot of good-for-you exercise: I stirred until the dough was simply too stiff to stir, which took some 15-20 minutes. That burned a lot of calories I'm sure, so I can go and have another one of these, right? :-) Thanks for sharing the recipe!