1/1 Photo of Maple Mustard Scallops
I thought of this combination when thinking of Christmas Eve seafood recipes. It is so simple & was a big hit. The mustard makes kind of a crunchy coating that everyone loved. This is intended as an appetizer but can be very easily scaled up or down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Place scallops 1" apart on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet with sides.
- 3Combine mustard & maple syrup.
- 4Liberally coat the scallops with mixture using a pastry brush.
- 5Bake 20-30 minutes, depending on size, until cooked through & opaque.
Browse Our Top Northeastern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Northeastern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Mustard Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g