Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy marinade for the night before and a great presentation in a roasting pan.
Make and share this Maple Mustard Pork Loin With Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- To do the night before or 4 hours in advance:.
- In a large Ziploc bag combine the Olive Oil, Mustard, Chopped Rosemary, Maple Syrup and Garlic. Place Pork Loin in bag and marinate at least 4 hours.
- To Bake:.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place 6 sprigs of rosemary on bottom of roast pan.
- Place roast string over the rosemary.
- Remove loin from Ziploc and place on top of string/rosemary.
- Lay Bacon across the top of pork.
- Tie string over the roast keeping the bacon in place.
- Put potatoes on sides of pork, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 1 hour uncovered and rest for 10 minutes before serving.