1/2 Photos of Maple Mustard Pork Burgers
This recipe is from foodtv.ca the television show called from Licence to Grill hosted by Rob Rainford. Posted for ZWT4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 shallots, finely dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1In a medium size bowl combine the ground pork, diced shallots, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Form the mixture into 6 patties of equal size about 1 inch thick (2.5cm).
- 3At this point, you could freeze the patties, or place patties on to a tray and cover with plastic wrap.
- 4Place in the refrigerator until ready to grill.
- 5In a medium size bowl whisk together all glaze ingredients.
- 6Preheat barbeque grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- 7Oil the grill.
- 8Brush the pork burgers with prepared glaze.
- 9Place pork patties on grill for 7-8 minutes basting every 2 minutes or until dark golden brown and slightly crisp on exterior.
- 10Flip the burgers and continue to cook for another 7 minutes basting every 2 minutes.
- 11Remove burgers from grill and place on tray.
- 12Place sliced buns on the bun rack for 1 minute.
- 13Serve burgers with warm onion buns and desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Mustard Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.6
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 556.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion hamburger buns