Prep 1 min
Cook 12 mins
Very tasty. I like the combo of orange and maple syrup.
Make and share this Maple Mustard Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest (i made it 1 tsp.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops (1 1/4-inch thick)
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Add lamb.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Broil or barbecue meat, turning once, 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Brush often with marinade.
Very tasty, an excellent choice for lamb. Since I zested the orange, I added the orange juice as well. Make sure it's the real maple syrup too.
Very good recipe. I cooked my chops about 3 minutes or so each side to medium rare. I test by temperature more than timing. We enjoyed it and cleaned our plates. Thanks Dancer^