- Combine mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- Coat chicken lightly with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees).
- Place chicken on rack; grill, uncovered, 15 minutes, basting often with mustard mixture.
- Turn chicken, and grill 15 additional minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken registers 180 degrees, basting often with mustard mixture.
Very Tasty! I just added some minced garlic to the sauce. Very nice
I really liked this. It was easy and different from the same old chicken.
I wanted something fast and easy, and not too sweet. This recipe looked good. Let me tell you, it is wonderful! The dijon mustard gives it a little zing and the maple gives it a little sweetness, but not overly sweet. When it's grilled, it has a lovely golden coating. Even DH (who doesn't like to rate recipes) gave a 5 'M' Mmmmm! We will be making this often during grilling season. Thanks for a great recipe!