- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup (It has to be the real stuff, grade A!)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, and tarragon in a small mixing bowl to make the glaze.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, and place on grill over low to medium heat.
- When you have turned the chicken once, apply the glaze to the chicken using a basting brush.
- Continue to apply the glaze as needed, making sure both sides of the chicken are fully covered.
- Cook chicken until done, or internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees.