Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish is to die for. Serve with baby potato, asparagus, fresh steamed greens or a salad. A simple dish for a dinner party or to enjoy anyday. This dish is very simple and is best made with a good pure maple syrp -this will give you a superior flavour!Use pure maple syrup and ensure your mustard is gluten free if your diet requires
- Preheat grill to high.
- Mix together the mustard and maple syrup.
- Place the salmon fillets (skin side down) in a baking dish or on a shallow tray that has been lined with aluminium foil.
- Spread the mustard and maple mixture evenly over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Grill/Broil for 10 minutes or until cooked thru. The time taken will depend on the size of the fish.
- Serve with veges or a salad - Enjoy!
- Note: its best if your fillets are as evenly sized as possible.
Absolutely loved it! I baked in the oven at 425 for about 10 minutes and it was perfect.
Very good and easy too! Always have mustard and syrup so I think this will be on our table often. I used a grill pan which worked out well for us. Thalnks for sharing!
Well I thought I had skinned salmon and my original plan was to sear the skins till crispy in the frying pan and then finish of under the grill/broiler but when I took them out of the packaging skin off so went with recipe and they were perfectly cooked in 10 minutes. I used a dijon seeded mustart and a sugar free maple syrup for dietary reasons and we all loved the flavours, thank you **Jubes** made for Make My Recipe - Edition 14.