1/18 Photos of Maple & Mustard Glazed Salmon (3 Ingredients)
This dish is to die for. Serve with baby potato, asparagus, fresh steamed greens or a salad. A simple dish for a dinner party or to enjoy anyday. This dish is very simple and is best made with a good pure maple syrp -this will give you a superior flavour!Use pure maple syrup and ensure your mustard is gluten free if your diet requires
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high.
- 2Mix together the mustard and maple syrup.
- 3Place the salmon fillets (skin side down) in a baking dish or on a shallow tray that has been lined with aluminium foil.
- 4Spread the mustard and maple mixture evenly over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- 5Grill/Broil for 10 minutes or until cooked thru. The time taken will depend on the size of the fish.
- 6Serve with veges or a salad - Enjoy!
- 7Note: its best if your fillets are as evenly sized as possible.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple & Mustard Glazed Salmon (3 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 65.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard