Recipe by **Jubes**
This dish is to die for. Serve with baby potato, asparagus, fresh steamed greens or a salad. A simple dish for a dinner party or to enjoy anyday. This dish is very simple and is best made with a good pure maple syrp -this will give you a superior flavour!Use pure maple syrup and ensure your mustard is gluten free if your diet requires
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high.
- Mix together the mustard and maple syrup.
- Place the salmon fillets (skin side down) in a baking dish or on a shallow tray that has been lined with aluminium foil.
- Spread the mustard and maple mixture evenly over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Grill/Broil for 10 minutes or until cooked thru. The time taken will depend on the size of the fish.
- Serve with veges or a salad - Enjoy!
- Note: its best if your fillets are as evenly sized as possible.