Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
From "Vegan with a Vengance"
- 2 lbs small yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 lb string bean, halved, ends cut off and discarded
- 1 yellow onion, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tamari or 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place vegetables in a 9 x 13" casserole dish. In mixing bowl, stir together all the other ingredients until the mustard is dissolved. Pour over the vegetables and mix well until everything is coated. Cover with foil and place in oven. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and toss everything; use a spoon to drip sauce over the veggies. Turn oven down to 350 degrees and cook for 25 minutes uncovered. Remove from oven, toss again, and cook for 25 more minutes uncovered.