1/2 Photos of Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
School Chef's Note:
Just made this up today for dinner. Simple to make and does not require a lot of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pork, tender loin about 1 pound
- 1 teaspoon salad oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1Pre heat ove to 425 F.
- 2Rub tender loin with oil and seasonings.
- 3Sear in oven turning often for 5 minutes.
- 4Turn down heat and continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Mix mustard and syrup together.
- 6Glaze tenderloin with mustard/syrup mixture.
- 7Bake 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning