Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just made this up today for dinner. Simple to make and does not require a lot of time.
- 1 pork, tender loin about 1 pound
- 1 teaspoon salad oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pre heat ove to 425 F.
- Rub tender loin with oil and seasonings.
- Sear in oven turning often for 5 minutes.
- Turn down heat and continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix mustard and syrup together.
- Glaze tenderloin with mustard/syrup mixture.
- Bake 5 more minutes.
The seasonings are perfect. But I found that 5 minutes to sear the pork tenderloin was not enough. It was still pink outside like it was fresh from the fridge. So I added another 5 minutes. I feel like it would be even better grilled on the bbq. We'll try next time. Thanks School Chef :) Made for I Recommend tag game
This was so good!! I didn't use quite 2 tsp of the the seasoning, I didn't want to make it too 'spicy' for my DS's. I did double the glaze and was able to spoon over the tenderloin when completed. Next time I may try grilling it. Made for Week 1 Football Pool Win.
This is Delicious! It does not mention what temperature to turn the oven down to after the first 5 minutes. 400*? I used a larger and not so tender pork rib loin and turned the oven down to 300 f or 1 hour. What a great fall roast served with steamed sweet potatoes and a nice salad. Next time I'll try it with scalloped potatoes. Thanks School Chef!