Recipe by Christmas Carol
This dish is so gourmet and yet so easy to prepare. I found it on the internet from the National Pork Producers Council. It makes a lot of sauce but trust me- that's a good thing!
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 2⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine maple syrup, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Spread mixture over pork roast and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Roast pork in a 350F oven about 1 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160F, basting with sauce occasionally.
- Remove roast from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice roast and and smother with sauce.