1/4 Photos of Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
True Texas's Note:
This is Allrecipes.com. I doubled the all the ingredients and put in crockpot. Very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl. Coat the pork chops with this mixture on both sides. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2Place pork chops onto a slotted, two-piece pan.
- 3Stir together the maple syrup and mustard.
- 4Broil chops for 5 minutes, then turn over, and broil for another 5 minutes.
- 5Brush the tops with the mustard glaze, and cook 1 minute.
- 6Turn chops over, brush again and broil an additional minute, or until cooked to your desired degree of doneness.
- 7Remove pork chops to serving plates and top with additional glaze, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 467.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 37.3 g